Four-Day Passes Are Available! CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!
KMLE Country Thunder has all kinds of TICKET options available to you to help you customize your KMLE Country Thunder experience!
General Admission tickets grant you access into the festival, and are considered lawn seating within the concert bowl (bring your own chair or blanket). These tickets can be purchased as weekend tickets (4-day pass) or single day tickets. Remember, if you are planning to camp or access campgrounds, you must purchase a weekend (4-day) pass.
Children 12 and under are free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
CLICK HERE to get your General Admission tickets and to find out more!
Camp in luxury! Glamping includes:
- 12′ x 14′ Safari style tent with your choice of a queen bed or 2 twin beds and bedding.
- Tents are air conditioned and include a refrigerator.
- 2 Full Event General Admission tickets with access to the viewing pavilion.
- Shower trailer and upgraded restrooms in the Glamping Campground.
- Opportunity for a Meet and Greet or On Stage Seating during a Headliner performance.
- Country Thunder goodies.
CLICK HERE to get your Glamping passes and to find out more!
VIP Tickets are for those who want the exceptional Country Thunder experience. With VIP, enjoy our front row seating sections, exclusive VIP lounge where you can enjoy a catered lunch and dinner and a VIP bar where you can take advantage of discounted beverages! Also enjoy the convenience of VIP parking.
CLICK HERE to get your VIP tickets and to find out more!
*VIP tickets are while supplies last. Once they are sold out, no more VIP tickets will be available.
RSVD Tickets are for those who want to get the Premium Country Thunder experience. This option allows you to choose your own seating directly in front of the stage! These seats are first-come, first-serve so if you would like to sit together, please purchase seats at same time.
Each ticket includes: Access to festival ALL 4 DAYS, RSVD Seating close to stage, and an option to renew seats for 2019!
CLICK HERE to get your RSVD tickets and to find out more!
*RSVD tickets are while supplies last. Once they are sold out, no more RSVD tickets will be available.
Single Day Tickets
Single day tickets will become available for sale at a later date!
Single day tickets do not have access to campgrounds. You must purchase a weekend (4-day) pass to access campgrounds.
Parking Passes are available for the weekend or by the day.
Weekend parking passes are sold online, while single day parking is sold at the event.
For the security of yourself and others, we do not allow overnight parking or tailgating in the daily lots.
CLICK HERE to get your Parking Pass and to find out more!
The Fine Print:
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Tickets are for sale at current price WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- If you want to have access to the campgrounds, you MUST purchase a 4-day weekend pass (VIP, RSVD or general admission) or you will not be granted access.
- If your wristband has been tampered with or removed, please note that you will not be issued another one. ONE ticket = ONE wristband for the ENTIRE festival.
- Wristbands are issued exclusively at the Country Thunder festival gates. Wristbands are secured on the wrists of patrons only by Country Thunder staff. If offered a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can assume it is counterfeit.
- General daily parking sold separately.
- Please visit Rules & Regulations.
- Children 12 and under are free in the general admission area with the purchase of an adult ticket.